Dear Valued Customer,
As an essential business, Pacific Safety Center has implemented best practices to help keep our communities safe during this time. This includes modifying or even pausing programs. The office is open Monday – Thursday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
- Testing: The Testing Center is open. If you are exhibiting ANY symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule. Personal belongings must remain in your vehicle as lockers are currently unavailable. New protocols require a few extra minutes so arrive early.
- Behind the Wheel: Since the DMV is slowly re-opening their field offices, PSC will resume offering Behind the Wheel after June 15th. If you would like to get on the schedule, please contact email@example.com.
- Car Seat: The virtual course is now available. To register online, click here to start the process. You will be contacted by one of our team members to provide the next steps. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motorcycle Safety: Classes are officially back! Keep checking the website frequently for additional classes. In addition, we are keeping a list of riders who want to be notified when new dates are posted. Info@psc411.com to add your information – name and email is best.
- Workplace Safety: Safety training falls under essential services, contact our Training Coordinator at email@example.com to help clarify any questions on training and safe delivery options.
Because of the rapidly changing situation, we will continue to provide updates to the web site as appropriate. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Safety Center