Dear Valued Customer,
As an essential business, Pacific Safety Center has implemented best practices to help keep our communities safe during this time. This includes modifying or even pausing programs. The office is open Monday – Thursday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
- Testing: The Testing Center is open. If you are exhibiting ANY symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule. Lockers will be provided for your personal belongings. No jackets/sweaters/etc. are allowed in the testing room, so please dress accordingly. New protocols require a few extra minutes – we recommend arriving early to ensure you start your test on time.
- I-9/Employment Verifications: We are currently taking appointments for I-9/employment verification. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so with your employer.
- Behind the Wheel: Due to staffing and limited availability, we are adding all behind the wheel students to a waiting list. Wait time is approximately 3-4 weeks. Please contact email@example.com to be added to our waitlist, or for any questions regarding the program. We look forward to driving with you soon!
- Car Seat: The virtual course is now available. Click here to register online. You will be contacted by one of our team members to provide the next steps. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or concerns.
- Motorcycle Safety: Classes run year-round. New schedules are posted on select Fridays after 12pm for the following month. Check out our MSP FAQs or contact email@example.com for further questions.
Because of the rapidly changing situation, we will continue to provide updates to the website as appropriate. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Safety Center