- Riding in motor vehicles is the most dangerous things our teens will do.
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for ages 1-35.
- Texting is the preferred communication method for ages 10-20.
We also know you would do anything humanly possible to safeguard your children. That’s why making sure their driver training experience is conducted with a reputable, safety organization is paramount to building lifelong skills in our teens. They will be on the roads around us, make sure you are giving them every opportunity to make safe decisions and facilitate their good driving habits.
We offer services for teens and adults.
- Our driver’s education will prepare your teenager for the written exam in order to get a learners permit.
- Our behind-the-wheel instruction is a hands on training which teaches students how to safely operate a motor vehicle using defensive driving skills and obey the traffic safety laws.
As an added convenience, we also offer online courses in driver’s education, mature driver and traffic school.
Since the Pacific Safety Center has been actively involved in traffic safety since 1953, we are the one-stop solution for any type of driver training. PSC is the name you know and can trust. We understand the enormous responsibility of keeping your loved ones safe and teaching safe driving techniques that will last a lifetime.
The Pacific Safety Center was established in 1953 as a private, non-profit, non-governmental, educational organization. For over 50 years, the Center has been committed to making our communities safer by providing training, education and safety programs.
With the DMV re-opening some of their field office, PSC will resume offering behind the wheel training effective June 15, 2020. Priority will be given to those students that were cancelled out and those with testing dates coming up soon. Thank you for your patience as we continue to keep you safe!
Please note the new COVID-19 protocols will be in place and we need everyone to do their part! Additional information will be given upon scheduling.
Pacific Safety Center