Topics covered include fear, understanding how motorcycles turn, proper cornering strategies, and emergency crash avoidance skills. The course is based on the most current research in rider safety and utilizes modern training methods.
Though designed for new riders, any rider that has not taken a Total Control motorcycle course will benefit from this clinic. Motorcycles and helmets are provided in this course.
There will be a written exam and a riding exam at the end of your training.
- Full-coverage or 3/4-coverage DOT-compliant helmet (provided by PSC)
- Eye protection (glasses/sunglasses/visor)
- Sturdy, over-the-ankle boots
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Heavyweight denim, khaki, or leather pants with no holes
- Full fingered riding gloves- all leather or motorcycle specific
Bring to the Range:
One Valid Government-issued Photo ID, such as:
- Valid Class C Driver’s License (Out of State acceptable) OR
- Valid CA DMV-issued Motorcycle Learner’s Permit (OPTIONAL) OR
- School ID for those under 21 without a license